My Blossoming Heart - Poem by James Royster
You complete me, you make me whole,
If I were a puzzle you would be a piece of my soul.
When you’re sad I cry.
When you’re depressed I sigh.
You are the reason I wake up each day with a smile.
Your voice alone drives me wild.
I want you to experience immeasurable joy.
Life is not a game and you are not a toy.
There is so much more to you than your beauty and grace.
I wish others could see you like I see you,
I wish they could look beyond your face.
The word “perfection” falls short of defining you.
You’re not an illusion, you are real, you are true.
It feels like spring every time you walk in the room.
Because whenever I see your face my heart experiences a new bloom.
Comments about My Blossoming Heart by James Royster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl