Depression Is Back - Poem by tiyler durden
I want to see the razor drawing down my wrist
I want to see the blood oozing out, such bliss
I want to see death standing at my door
I want this life to end I scream out 'no more'
I want to smash my head in with a brick
I want to drink Bleach until I throw up blood nice and thick
I want to cut my stomach open and see the entrails on the floor
I want to do all these things and much more
I want to throw myself from an eight story flat
throw myself in front of an oncoming train, SPLAT! ! !
or on to a highway full of oncoming cars
I want to do this and much more
but until then I curl up and cry upon the floor....
Comments about Depression Is Back by tiyler durden
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl