Desire - Poem by Naveed Akram
You have one of the weakest minds on show,
Your breath is over the normal power and offer,
Relentless is description of the above,
And I doubt forever the picture in love.
Keys to the city are too many to see and hear,
I love the colours and I like them always here.
The birds will fly and depart once more only,
And now never return as I can certainly.
Comments about Desire by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl