Despair - Poem by Kris Estep
From where I stand I have no faith,
I look around and see only hate.
Stuck in pain I cannot wake,
From this nightmare that is my fate.
All around me darkness lies,
From which I see not beyond my eyes.
I met this one who shown a light,
Only to have them turn into my plight.
Such hurt, such pain inside of me,
Ever enduring it always seems.
I'm told 'Have faith, I will be saved, '
I think to myself, you're all insane.
For all and all I am alone,
Left in this darkness that I must roam.
From these pits of my despair,
I have learned to never care.
Comments about Despair by Kris Estep
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl