Sally Plumb Plumb
Destiny - Poem by Sally Plumb Plumb
The other half
of her destiny
disappeared into the future.
It was far too fast
off the mark
leaving her behind...
Comments about Destiny by Sally Plumb Plumb
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl