Detailed Prison - Poem by Naveed Akram
Fascinated by the looks of the locks,
A blue prison resides and flocks.
Thought of by the harmonious crowd,
A leader emerged from outside aloud.
The detailed prison was enjoyed,
Instead of the very asteroid,
Which began to soothe the nerves of Mars,
This in turn was the planet so called in bazaars.
The cars arrived and aroused the air,
Someone begged in his very armchair.
The apple was bitten by the hundreds
Of admirers, by those in tastes of acids.
Factually, they fascinate the heads
In those days of the whole beds.
Comments about Detailed Prison by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl