Lawrence S. Pertillar
Devoted Loyalty - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Lies to create,
Are accepted than truth to tell.
And more believable when heard.
With a getting an attention,
Truth to tell and told.
Deserves but seldom gets.
We live today in the age of deception.
More available to use than common sense.
And when one lies to know it done to do.
Unafraid they are of paying the consequences.
Since more are treated as if members,
In a fraternal society.
Pledging first to lie as a prerequisite.
With a devoted loyalty to always do it.
Comments about Devoted Loyalty by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl