Discombobulation (Druged By Meeting Induced Boredom) - Poem by JAMES ROBERTS
See, see the beautiful sky
Marvel at its big puce depths.
Tell me, Managers do you
Wonder why the DISCONTENTED ignore you?
Why THEIR foobly stare
makes you feel groggy.
I can tell you, it is
Worried by your spledangtoon facial growth
That looks like
YOUR VOICE FEELS LIKE TOOTH ACHE
What's more, WE know
MEDIUM RANGE FORECAST
Smells of EFFLUENT
Everything under the big beautiful sky
Asks why, why do you even bother?
You only charm MORONS.-
GOD CAN'T THEY SHUT UP SO ICAN GET A BEER
AND RECOMBOBULATE MY BRAIN
Comments about Discombobulation (Druged By Meeting Induced Boredom) by JAMES ROBERTS
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl