Disconnected - Poem by first comet
I’m all disconnected now
It wasn’t hard, like to know how?
You pull the plug from your gadgets
You leave you calendar unset
Then you put on your anti-noise headset
The rest is assisted by the upcoming sunset
If the music ain't up to your taste then pause it
If that didn’t quite work then just toss it!
I haven’t yet figured out the rest
But, I’ll try to do my best: -)
Comments about Disconnected by first comet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl