Do I Need Help? - Poem by Alison Smith
I sit on a rock in the middle of a raging stream,
Peaceful, unafraid, nor desiring of more.
From afar I hear a call
'Are you alright?
Keep still help is on its way'
Help! Do I need help?
Why are they calling me?
They don’t even ask if I need help.
They just rush to my side and pull me in.
I don’t want to leave my serenity
They just drag me into the sea.
Comments about Do I Need Help? by Alison Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda