Do You Want To See Something Beautiful - Poem by Curtis Mosby
Do you want to see something beautiful.
Follow my instruction for these words about you are priceless.
Where ever you are find yourself a mirror.
Look into it and tell me.
Have you ever seen anything more beautiful than this.
Comments about Do You Want To See Something Beautiful by Curtis Mosby
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl