Lawrence S. Pertillar
Documented Change - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Like an alibi,
Sold and purchased.
Gathered and groomed
To protect from any leak that spills.
But ills like these...
Can not forever sustain medication!
And dedicated memories
Weakened upon false foundations
They do not humble as they should.
Leaving the self righteous to still celebrate,
The faithfulness of fake endeavors!
Gone they are in their minds...
With each documented change!
Comments about Documented Change by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl