Lawrence S. Pertillar
Dodging Bullets - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Never will a resolution,
Stick to fit...
Without some exchanging done to it.
By the ones quick to fast step,
In a rendition of a song and dance...
To skip over,
What has been targeted...
For a direct hit.
People of today arrive prepared,
To dismiss what they say...
And come equipped,
For a dodging of bullets...
That get to close to their slick mental trips.
Just to trick those conscious and analytical.
And ready to shoot holes into a claimed and reputable,
Credibility that is questionable!
Comments about Dodging Bullets by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl