(dodgy Dave Tale) Dr. Dave - Poem by JoJo Bean
Dr. Dave will see you now.
His doctoring ways will show you how.
He's been through many 'Been there, Done thats'.
Which has left him with lots of memory maps.
He''ll draw upon his life experiences,
and help you through your lifes consequences.
He uses his wonderful beautiful words
To heal the wounds and give a cure.
So if your ever in the need of doctoring,
or some endearing words of console and comforting.
Just look up Dr. Dave if he's on.
If his shingles out, he'll respond.
(Although Dr. Dave's not dodgy here.
He'll still fix what ails, free and clear: O)
Comments about (dodgy Dave Tale) Dr. Dave by JoJo Bean
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda