Does He Need - Poem by Hasmukh Amathalal
God needed no intelligence
Only showed His presence
It hardly mattered
When the followers spread hatred
The friends disappeared
The devils appeared
The mind drove towards
With only hollow words
We tried to prove his presence
Sans love’s essence
Everything was added to fragrance
But alas! What was our stance?
Only material gain
With lots of pain
Contact with nature completely lost
We are now unhappy lot
Where is peace?
Why life is not an ease?
Why do we hate and kill people?
Does He need our hands to add troubles?
Comments about Does He Need by Hasmukh Amathalal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda