Edward Kofi Louis
Dofopa - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Dreams of love and life,
Only with the joy of your heart!
Facing the works of the truth;
Onward with positive morals,
Passion and compassion along the line,
All along with servitude and attitude.
Comments about Dofopa by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl