Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Domino Effect - Poem by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
When one sows, one reaps
When ever there is violence,
people flee, gripped with fear
When ever there is corruption,
few elite masters are created
and hungry millions beg for mercy.
When a candle is lighted
darkness is driven out.
When love is extended
hope in the heart grows as seed.
When forgiveness is granted
Behold the conquest of hate!
Comments about Domino Effect by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda