Don'T Let Your Friend Go Away Far - Poem by Abdul Wahab
Some things come automatically
You needn't to look for
Some things will never come
Though you are working hard for
Some things will come very easily
But you have to ask for.
Some words are understood before saying
Some needs to spell and some needs to explain
Some you will never, though they are loud and clear
Though some people always remain to your near
Still they will never become your dear
Though some people stand at a far away distant
Still they are your dear and near and a true friend.
Some friends are there, they will go slowly away far
What they want you just run after them and hold him or her.
Comments about Don'T Let Your Friend Go Away Far by Abdul Wahab
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl