Don'T Obstruct The Sun - Poem by Dejan Stojanovic
Don't obstruct the Sun,
Said Diogenes to the great man.
And even great men respect the wishes
Of men indifferent to power
But close to the source
Without whose help
Great men would blindly
Sit in the dark.
Even great men bow before the Sun;
It melts hubris into humility.
Comments about Don'T Obstruct The Sun by Dejan Stojanovic
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda