Don'T Push Me Away! ! ! - Poem by MaddiiAnne O'Leary
This is for a Sister of mine...
You may not realize what you are doing;
But I do...
You may not believe me;
But I know for a fact you are...
You say that you aren't;
But everyone here can see it...
You say that nothing is wrong;
But we can all feel it...
Just do us all a favour my dear twin Sister;
Don't push us away...
Don't push us all away just because we are no longer there;
No longer at your side...
Comments about Don'T Push Me Away! ! ! by MaddiiAnne O'Leary
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl