Binaya Kumar Mohanty
Down To Earth - Poem by Binaya Kumar Mohanty
of midnight hour
felt no longer.
Impotence and frigidity
Down to half burnt earth
a drop of tear
in the rodents burrow
for the seed of hope
beneath the mound of sorrow.
Comments about Down To Earth by Binaya Kumar Mohanty
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl