Binaya Kumar Mohanty
Throne Of Arrows - Poem by Binaya Kumar Mohanty
Ours hectic march
on the highway
of burning pan.
Impregnated our bodies
with arrows of
Venomous warmth of blood
in our veins closed
blazing in our costumes of nobility.
Our nerves spiking with intense
intolerance and dreams shattered.
Once we aimed at the sun rising
with a promising morn
with immense possibilities.
ended in a blood bath
and faded colors of hope and
a dark new moon of destruction.
Now We were condemned to decide
for a throne of arrows fixed
with our eyes dazzling,
our heart beating still
though not for a sun
but for a horizon
full of love and hope.
Comments about Throne Of Arrows by Binaya Kumar Mohanty
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl