Dr. Joyce Brothers - Poem by Ima Ryma
Dr. Joyce Brothers gave T.V.
The face for decades to present
Some flair for dull psychology,
The T.V. mindset to frequent.
On Johnny Carson, a fav guest
Who knew just how to play it straight,
When Johnney went for a laugh quest,
His ego ever to inflate.
A pioneer psychologist,
Who used the air waves long and well
To provide her own advice list,
How to stay out of padded cell.
Dr. Joyce is in heaven now,
Giving advice on why and how.
Comments about Dr. Joyce Brothers by Ima Ryma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda