Dragon Drags On - Poem by Ima Ryma
A human visited a zoo,
A Komodo dragon to see,
The largest lizard known - yes true.
Ten feet long this lizard did be.
Bad judgment - the human was let
In with the Komodo dragon.
But one requirement that was set -
Removing the white shoes was done,
Because Komodo dragons eat
White mice, and might think the shoes were
A couple of the furry treat.
Best remove the shoes to be sure.
The Komodo dragon did put
It's jaws into the human's foot.
Comments about Dragon Drags On by Ima Ryma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl