Edward Kofi Louis
Driven Away - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
I am like the defender of your love,
But being drivem away like the smoke around you.
Sing for joy and,
Let your love shine on me;
But blessed is the person who listens to me!
And, your lips uttered out positive words to me.
Comments about Driven Away by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl