Dud - Poem by Lamar Cole
She gave him a petition.
It stated that their humping needed to come to fruition.
She was tired of him being a dud in bed.
She found more enjoyment in taking pain meds.
It was getting to the point that she couldn't take the sexual boredom no more.
She was ready to show him the door.
Comments about Dud by Lamar Cole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl