Dump Lines - Poem by cecelia warner
By: Shannah Mackey
I got a little bored and wrote these. PLEASE don't use them to break up with someone.
1. Roses are red. Violets are blue. Life is to short. To spend it with you.
2. To my Valentine...NOT! ! !
3. Roses are red. Violets are blue. Why can't you see our relationship is through?
4. It's not you, it's me. But I can't dump me.
5. If you're getting dumped and you know it clap your hands.....Why didn't you clap?
6. If I could describe our relationship with one word. It would be...over.
7. Are you single? ....You are now.
8. Roses are red. Violets are blue. Love is just something. I don't have for you.
Comments about Dump Lines by cecelia warner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep
Mary Elizabeth Frye
I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You