Edward Kofi Louis
Dwindles - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
The Euphrates dwindles up and my lover cries!
But what can i do to stop her tears from running down?
For i am a man of virtue and i love her;
But the Euphrates River dwindles up! !
And the gifts of her silver and gold are no use for us today.
Comments about Dwindles by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl