Edward Kofi Louis
E. M. P. A. N. A. D. A. S. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Entering into your house,
Making it possible to accept me;
Presented with peace and love,
Noted with your works!
Able to lead the way,
Done with humility,
Accepting in the truth;
Servitude and attitude.
Comments about E. M. P. A. N. A. D. A. S. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl