Edward Kofi Louis
Each Heart - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Honourable with the truth;
Able to teach righteous morals,
Because, each heart knows its own bitterness! !
And, no stranger shares its joy.
Even in laughter the heart may be aching!
Because, at the end of joy comes grief;
Facing the ways of life with all the problems around.
Comments about Each Heart by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl