Lawrence S. Pertillar
Easier It Had Been - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
So much easier it had been,
From some to make others appear...
As if they were the fools.
Than it is for those very same people,
To prove the have not been,
The ones tricked and fooled.
Duped and choosing to be.
With this done these days to have believed,
Deception is not always,
Self inflicted to notice it.
Yet often defended to protect.
Comments about Easier It Had Been by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl