Echoes Of The Past - Poem by Viola Grey
Summer-sun kisses cover naked feet,
but fail to warm my soul.
Time floods memories into the walls
of my unforgiving mind.
Where did he go?
This is why I refuse to surrender to forever.
This pain is the only future.
Every day is maddenly the same,
each footstep follows another dull heartbeat
into echoes of the past.
Comments about Echoes Of The Past by Viola Grey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl