Cupid - Poem by Viola Grey
Savage little naked fool
with puny weapons of love
fly yourself to another heart
before I snap your wings.
Point poison arrows at me again
and feel the wrath I reap
I'm wounded...hurt...yet still beating...
so quit aiming at my chest.
Comments about Cupid by Viola Grey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl