Effectivily Corruptive - Poem by Jodilee Duke
They are leaving, and I am screaming.
They will be here soon, to tear me apart.
To be open and honest, l love them for that.
Helps us all to forget about the cognitive lack,
that slings me back to retrack what twines
within my mind.
Looking forward to your arrival, my door
l have unlocked for you.
Please come and see me, and bring the
compulsive cunning ways
you do have about yourself.
Me, l am getting the swing untied
from the tree, to take a swing,
and feel the underlining grin
of not being within.
Comments about Effectivily Corruptive by Jodilee Duke
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: tree
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda