Sarah Sisson Poems
- A New Friend Pulling a new friend into your life is a form ...
- **responsible (Inspirational) Where do I get this treasured ...
- **the Day I Will Be Free I am up in th morning... alone.... ...
- *camelot I am made from water. My birth was forged from ...
- Self Hatred My world was a deep cesspool of self hatred. ...
- *emotional Girl I am an emotion. I surface each night and...
- A Jeanie In The Bottle I am a Jeanie in a bottle. A ripe age...
Sarah Sisson is a professional singer in Texas. Her inspirational poetry is a reflection of her survival and nourishment she received through rigorous honesty, hope and the value of others. Her poetry reproduces the art of growth and the love of living life. As a poet, Sarah has felt compelled to express every emotion in a simple way. Thought and fantasies come through in a danceable, fun way. The... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''the youth rebel when you say they should know better. Adults do things even though they know better.Sarah Sisson
The old 'forget' they know better and use it to their advantage.''
''Anxiety is simply demolished pride. Pride is one of the seven deadly sins. Pride is putting your own feelings first. Lift the veil of pride and peace will enter your mind.''Anxiety
''Anger is when you do not allow a higher power to think for you. Whether you believe in the universe and math or God and Jesus, nowhere is misery described as normal.''Religion
''The Holy Spirit can split and atom too.''Spiritual
''Reverent, righteous and resourceful. These are keys to mysteries that will unveil themselves if practiced thoroughly.''Spirituality
A New Friend
Pulling a new friend into
your life is a form of balance.
Its a ripple in the system
that is so beautiful...
a new spirit... a new energy.
Both are souls combined.
When two people compliment
each other, it is a valuable commodity...
to the flow of the world. A chain
of events that bring a happiness
to more than just the new friends.