Tears of sorrow ...
Embrace Me Till Death - Poem by Tears of sorrow ...
If you love me
then embrace me,
until my arms no longer hold you close
as i fade
i can't hear you clearly
nor can't I see you
but see death by my side
holding it's hand to me
knowing what it meant
i used my last strength
in a low small wisper
i said ' I...love....you...'
which was more like a 1000 works, of how i felt
as now i can rest in peace
Comments about Embrace Me Till Death by Tears of sorrow ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl