Tears of sorrow ...
Best Friend - Poem by Tears of sorrow ...
You been there for me
no matter what it cost
My best friend since we
believe in Santa Claus
You have always stood beside me
And I want to let you know
I'll be the friend you'll never have
Don't have to beg I'll be there
You have nothing at all
you still have nothing to worry about
Comments about Best Friend by Tears of sorrow ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl