Tears of sorrow ...
Frist Love - Poem by Tears of sorrow ...
When I first met you
You were in my heart
I feel you near me when I close my eyes
Just like a sweet dream
you're always with me
I knew you were in heart all along
Now in the night I know I'm not alone
Because you're always with me
Comments about Frist Love by Tears of sorrow ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl