Emotions N Us - Poem by Jeevitha Rao
Loving with all your heart,
Sincerely commiting to someone,
Playfully lookin out for something,
Scared of the worst,
Praying for well being,
Caring about the dear,
Pleading to be accepted,
Waiting for something endlessly,
Hoping to find something as always,
Hurting silently to yourself....
Plentiful emotions..! !
Sometimes conflicting n confusing
Sometimes clear n peacemaking..
Sometimes outta control! ! !
After all..Emotions rule our lives..! !
Comments about Emotions N Us by Jeevitha Rao
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye