Empathy - Poem by Tea Kawana
I’m stuck in between
crying silently and conquering the
compulsion to convey into writing
my mother’s words.
I’d cry and that wouldn’t show
I just want things better for her.
Comments about Empathy by Tea Kawana
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl