Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
Empty Heart - Poem by Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
Loss in the cold empty dark; awaken, thinking,
Wondering inside mind.
In the shadow of the night teardrops fall,
Feel so empty, strange;
Longing to the emotions that feels the heart,
To someone that has been lost.
The love of touch that feels protected and secure
To the one who love. But it was lost in the coldness
Of the empty heart.
© Jocelyn Dunbar
3rd March 2008
10: 40 PM
Comments about Empty Heart by Jocelyn Sumido Dunbar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda