Enchanting Day - Poem by Naveed Akram
My eloquent enchanting day of speech
Finds a fortnight in discussion, with midnight;
Hollow and lovely life is a way of driving down,
Cordial thanks are offered now that you define.
Behold the sorrow of worlds and their gallantry,
The enduring sight is the best sight,
With trouble as the meaning of the day,
Felicity enters the mind afterwards.
Comments about Enchanting Day by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda