End This Now - Poem by Lily Espinosa
I'll end this now
because it's what you want,
I cover it with laughs and smiles,
Encourage our usual witty jokes.
I'll speak of it no longer,
because it's what you want.
But don't think i've forgotten,
Or that i've let it go,
I'm keeping it hidden and it continues to grow,
because it's what I want.
Comments about End This Now by Lily Espinosa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl