Edward Kofi Louis
Enter In - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
'Enter in, through te narrow gate;
For, wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction! !
And, many are those who go that way'.
However, if you want life, then, the narrow way is what you need;
Because, straight is the gate, and few are hose who have found it!
Comments about Enter In by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl