Edward Kofi Louis
Enter In 2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Into my house of peace and love!
Gone are the days,
Facing life today with positive morals.
Enter in with the peace of your mind.
The throne of love;
To move around,
With the joy of your heart.
Room of peace;
Enter into the world so sweet with your works.
Comments about Enter In 2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl