Edward Kofi Louis
Enter In 3 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Through the narrow gate;
For peace and joy!
For righteous works,
For the truth,
For outside are dogs! !
And, broad is the way which leads to Destruction.
Seek for the truth,
And live in peace with your neighbours;
Straight is the way! !
Narrow is the gate,
Which leads to life;
Without hatred and war.
Comments about Enter In 3 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda