Lawrence S. Pertillar
Entrenched - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Now a request
To revive and clean up
An intentional mess
But what has been nurtured
With evil deeds to succeed,
Will not be changed because of pleas.
What has been done to cultivate
The minds of prim and proper asses,
Shall be left the way it is
Since the trash that has been planted,
The process of thought to enhance!
Dance on your own garbage entrenched...
And purposedly self entranced!
Comments about Entrenched by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl