Epiphany (Number One) - Poem by Melvina Germain
Embroidered words fall upon thy page,
as the blue cloth of night sits beneath the pale moon.
Peppered thoughts pondering,
a remembrance of promises,
yes...we'll see each other soon.
Comments about Epiphany (Number One) by Melvina Germain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl