(430) I’m Grateful (Prayer) - Poem by Melvina Germain
I’m grateful Lord that you gave your only son to me.
I’m grateful Lord that I have two eyes in which to see
I’m grateful Lord that I have a loving family
I’m grateful Lord that you love me unconditionally
I’m grateful Lord knowing you are always by my side.
I’m grateful Lord that you taught me to stand with pride
I’m grateful Lord for the wisdom of my years.
I’m grateful Lord that you allow me to shed many tears.
I’m grateful Lord for all the food that you prepare.
I’m grateful Lord for teaching me how to share.
I’m grateful Lord for the warm breeze of the morning sun
I’m grateful Lord for everything that you have done.
Thank you Father in the name of your precious son Jesus
Written by: June 16,2007
Comments about (430) I’m Grateful (Prayer) by Melvina Germain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl