Edward Kofi Louis
Epistle - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
With the wickedness of the world!
Hatred in the eyes of the wicked ones among us.
For right or wrong,
Only to see the wicked ones destroying the world.
Comments about Epistle by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl